Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life Update

I don't really have much to talk about. I guess that's why I haven't posted in . . . like . . . a trillion years. Gosh, it's been forever. Hey, did you see Alice Cullen to the right of my page? =]

I was in a play this summer. It was a very condensed version of Alice in Wonderland, and we put it together in FIVE DAYS. It was really fun. ^^ I got to be Alice. I liked that a lot, but the wig itched, and, let me tell you, tights on stage is not fun. Lolz.

So, it's only eight days 'till my birthday if you don't include today. Fun, fun, fun! Mom asked what I wanted for my birthday, and I didn't respond immediately. It took me a few minutes before I finally said, "Chocolate." Those little Caramel Hershey's Kisses are amazingly awesome. Yum! =]

I suppose you're wondering what happened with the whole interview paper thing. Mr. Brooks told me he didn't get it. Yeah. What's to get?

I found out in Choir (Well, it's actually Chorale if you want to get all technical. I have the "advanced" choir. Though, many of the people in there don't really seem like they care about it at all. Isn't that why you sign up for the advanced choir? Because you care and want to learn and take steps to improve yourself? Gah.) that there is going to be a solo in our first concert (the Fall Concert). Unfortunately, Mrs. Sard (Choir teacher) has decided that she would rather hold the auditions the day of the concert instead of a few weeks ahead of time. I do not see how that will help the poor soloist in any way, shape, or form. Shouldn't she be able to get used to singing in front of everyone instead of just shoving her onto the stage after a couple of rehersals and saying, "Okay, this is what no one trained you for." Jeez.

I'm so positive, aren't I?

I've been doing a ton of writing whenever I can lately. I haven't actually gotten to be on my laptop much on school days (Darn homework!), so when I get the chance to write, I take advantage of it. Things have been hitting me like crazy as of late, and I keep having to jot down little ideas on my arm during the middle of school. Not the most efficient way to do things, but it will have to suffice until they decide to let us bring laptops to school and ignore the teacher.

A little laugh for you:
...................................................
Oh, the irony.

I was laying in bed working on my Meez when a random thought struck me. What color eyes does Alice Cullen have? I went on Google and looked it up, making sure to clarify that I meant Alice in the books. I typed it up and hit Enter on my laptop, and in no time at all I had Results 1 - 10 of about 2,030,000 for what color eyes does alice cullen have in the book. (0.13 seconds) pulled up. I began to scroll down the page, skimming the titles of links and the mini-descriptions. The second link's title and description were this:

WikiAnswers - What is the color of edward cullen's eyesTwilight Book Series question: What is the color of edward cullen's eyes? ... What color of eye has Edward Cullen? What color is alice cullen's porsche ... What color eyes does Edward Cullen have? What color eyes does Edward Cellon have ...wiki.answers.com/.../What_is_the_color_of_edward_cullen's_eyes - Cached - Similar -Show more results from wiki.answers.com

As I read it, I automatically thought, Well, that's a dumb question. Everyone know's Edward's eyes are gold. And then it struck me. So are Alice's. Like I said, people do stupid things sometimes.
...................................................
If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

1 comment: